Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno 5 Days.
DURATION: 5 DÍAS
PRICE: 780 USD$
Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno
This is a trip across South Patagonia and two of its highlights: Torres del Paine national park and The Perito Moreno Glacier. in Patagonia. The first is the best destination in the Chilean Patagonia, one of the best places in the world, you will see the Horns of Paine, Lakes, and Wildlife.
The second place is the best destination in Patagonia Argentina. you will walk around the glacier or take the boat to be close to this Ice giant.
Día 1 – Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales.
Arrival at Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo International Airport our staff will greet us and will drive us to Punta Arenas, one of the southernmost cities of the world.
At the city our first stop will be the Plaza de Armas and the Indio Patagonico monument, the tradition indicates that after touching the finger the Indio (aboriginal) will return to Patagonia someday. We will go to La Cruz hill where we will have a panoramic view of the city, the Magallanes strait next to the Tierra del Fuego Island.
The graveyard is another highlight to be visited and you will notice Yugoslavian influence on it, from here we will go and visit the Ovejero Patagonico (Patagonian Sheperd) monument an icon from the region. We will travel to Puerto Natales and we will be transferred to the hotel upon arrival.
- Private transfer Airport – Punta Arenas
- Private city tour in Punta Arenas (driver/guideincluded)
- Regular bus transfer from Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales. (03:15 hours trip)
- Puerto Natales private transfer from bus terminal – Hotel.
Día 2 – Parque Nacional Torres del Paine
After breakfast at the hotel we begin one of the most important excursions from the trip, we start our journey at Torres del Paine visiting the Milodon’s cave road, this herbivorous mammal lived in this area more than 12000 years ago. We continue our trip visiting the Amarga lake which has white shores due to the salt and here we can find a variety of birds, especially flamingos. We will admire the Macizos del Paine here and we can find Guanacos in this place which is a mammal related to the Llamas.
The Nordenskjold lake has a viewpoint which we will visit and from here we can see the Almirante Nieto mountain and the Cuernos del Paine (Paine Horns).
The Next stop is the Pehoe lake, a turquoise color lake which has its colors due to the glacier’s sediments, we will walk towards Salto Grande where we will have incredible views of the Monte Paine Grande, Los Cuernos del Paine, the French Glacier, and the Monte Paine Chico is also known as Almirante Nieto.
We will enjoy a well-deserved lunch here while having a beautiful view of the Macizos (peaks)As we resume our trekking, if we are lucky enough, we will see some of the huemuls that dwell in this area. We will go through beautiful woods, home of woodpeckers and from here we will reach the shores of the Grey lake. Our next stop is the view looking at the Grey glacier and we will reach this point on our trip as our last highlight. We return to the entrance and then we go to Puerto Natales to our hotel.
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Regular tour at Torres del Paine
- Lunch at Torres del Paine (appetizer, main course, dessert, infusions)
- Tour guide
- Does not include: Milodon’s cave ticket USD 4
- Torres Del Paine ticket USD 36
Día 3 – Puerto Natales – Perito Moreno. (Extenuating day)
After breakfast at the hotel, we begin a full-day excursion to Perito Moreno glacier. This excursion will take us to the Perito Moreno walkways. From El Calafate we will go from the southern part of the Argentinian lake, passing by the Bahia Redonda, a place where we can find a variety of wildlife. The first 40 kilometers are of Patagonian steppe and then we enter the Los Glaciares national park, where we can find typical vegetation and
Wildlife from this area such as ñires, lengas, Coigues and some others such as the Calafate, Notros, and canelos As we arrive at the glacier we will head towards the main balcony so we can go through the walkways freely until the meeting time organized in advance with the guide. The walkways offer different views from the glacier allowing us to admire this incredible natural spectacle.
You will have the choice to navigate towards the huge walls of the Perito Moreno. At 16:00 we begin our return to Puerto Natales and we arrive at the hotel at 23:00.
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Regular full-day tour
- A transfer without guides to Perito Moreno
- Tour guide for your tour at Perito Moreno
- Does not include entrance ticket USD 30.
- We recommend you to bring food for the trip and also to bring your ticket for the entrance back to Chile.
Día 4 – Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers
After breakfast at our hotel, we will go onboard our vessel that will take us through the Ultima Esperanza fjord, we will see the local wildlife such as cormorants and sea lions in our trip to Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers.
Arrival is at the Puerto Toro dock and from here we will walk for about 1000 meters throughout the woods and the shores of the lake until we arrive at the front of Serrano glacier with enough time to take photos.
We embark again so we can go to the Balmaceda glacier, located in the Balmaceda mountain (2.222 mts)
We will be back at Puerto Natales dock at around 17:30 and from here we will go back to the hotel with the regular service from the ship.
No tours will take place afterward so we suggest you enjoy the sunset from the city’s promenade right in front of the Seno de Ultima Esperanza.
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Lunch at Estancia Perales.
- No guide.
- Regular navigation throughout the southern fjords.
- Regular transfer Hotel – Dock – Hotel.
- We recommend warm clothing, sunglasses.
Día 5 – Puerto Natales – Punta Arenas´ Airport.
Breakfast at the hotel We will be taking our vehicle to go to the bus station so we can go to the Punta Arenas airport. End of our service.
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Private transfer from the hotel – Bus terminal.
- Regular bus trip from Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales.
Price from USD 580 per person.
Our Tour Included:
– 04 Night lodging in Puerto Natales.
– Private transfer from Punta Arenas Airport to the City of Punta Arenas.
– Private City Tour in Punta Arenas.
-Regular transfer from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales.
– Full-Day Tour to Torres del Paine National Park.
– Lunch in Torres del Paine national park.
– Full-Day Tour to Perito Moreno ( Argentina).
– Navigation to Balmaceda – Serrano glacier.
– Guide service.
Our Tour Not Included:
– Extra Night.
– Meals not described in your trip.
– Flight ticket to Punta Arenas.
24/7 Atención al cliente